Amazon Prime Music is the most trending and loved streaming platform because it allows the users to listen to their favorite songs anytime and from anywhere at very affordable prices. Purchasing a prime music subscription will help you enjoy ad-free music. To get started with Amazon membership, it is necessary that you create an account on the same platform. Visit amazon.com/code and create your free prime music account. Enter your activation code and you are ready to use amazon prime music.
Create an Amazon account to get started
The steps to create an account on www.amazon.com/mytv are listed below:
1. Go to www.amazon.com/code music website.
2. After that, click on the “Create Your Amazon Account” option.
3. Provide all the necessary details and click on the "create account" button.
4. For account verification purposes, you will receive an OTP on the registered phone number.
5. Enter the OTP to continue the process.
6. In case you are opting for any paid subscriptions, enter your credit card details.
7. Complete the payment procedure and your account will be created successfully.
Amazon.com/code - Activation Process for Amazon Prime Music
1. Open your Roku device and connect it with the network connection.
2. Find the “Amazon Prime Music” app.
3. Click on “Add Channel” to start the downloading.
4. Now, launch the app and click on the Sign In button.
5. Then, go to the URL amazon.com/code and sign in to your account
6. Enter the Roku activation code and click on the “Submit” button
7. Your device is ready to access the Prime Music application